Monday, June 2, 2008

A funny thing happened on the way to the Internets today

Someone I know is a Twitter user, just like I am. If you're not posting Tweets, go to twitter.com and see what's going on between blog posts.

I didn't know they used Twitter until I saw something in a forum post or a Google search or something...anyway, I am now following him, but the funny thing is I don't think he knows who I am...although ShawnF should give me away. Ya Think?

I guess I'll have to actually use this blog area now to post my goings on.

I like Twitter because it's quick, it's simple, it's easy (sounds like me) and I am limited to 120 characters. Poof, it's done. These are longer thoughts...more work, more typing, more randomness...and I have to plan something. Sigh

Off to Seattle this week for a industry workshop. We'll see how that goes...

No comments: